We are on tonight at 5 pm.
We are REALLY looking forward to getting some lacrosse in.
110 SANDY POINT RD
A few guidelines.
Below is somewhat repetitive but please read.
1. Every player must RSVP online to come to box lacrosse. You should have already received an email asking for you to RSVP. See Below.
Make your selection - NOTE: BY ANSWERING YES, I CAN MAKE IT - YOU ATTEST TO THE FOLLOWING:
I do NOT have any Symptoms:
Cough, Fever or Chills, Muscle or Body Aches, Sore Throat, Headache, Diarrhea, Fatigue, Nausea or Vomiting, Recent Loss of Taste or Smell, Runny Nose or Stuffy Nose, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing.
I JUST SENT ANOTHER EMAIL OUT TO THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THE FIRST ONE>
2. Players must enter the facility with their equipment on and ready to play. Do NOT plan to get ready in the building. Do not bring any bags in Walk-in with your equipment and leave with your equipment on.
We may take helmets off and do some things so make sure to have a mask.
3. Bring your own water and goto the bathroom before you get there. We are going to discourage the use of the bathroom. It is obviously there if you need it, but we will discourage using it.
4. NO SPECTATORS - Sorry - Just the kids allowed inside. If you need an exception please let me know so I can coordinate with the facility.
5.USE THE SIDE ENTRANCE -- As you look at Pennfield wakl up the RIGHT side of the building to the gym.
6. Masks on when entering and exiting.
7. NO DROP-INS - we can not have any kids coming as a drop-in for just one session. Sorry.
SEE YOU THERE
Marshall and RICH