Just a reminder that you need to confirm your attendance IF YOU ARE COMING ONLY. If you are not coming you do not need to RSVP.
IF YOU DO NOT RSVP BY NOON PLEASE DO NOT COME. Sorry - You will be turned away if you have not RSVP's
Some school activities in the state are getting inspected and shut down. I do not want this to happen to us.
You must RSVP using the link in the email that you receive. DO NOT EMAIL REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
WE MUST FOLLOW BELOW GUIDELINE
REMINDER ON COVID GUIDELINES
Rules to Participate:
- PARENTS MUST DROP OFF AND PICK UP ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT STAY ON FIELDS AND WATCH. SORRY.
- YOU CAN DROP OFF AT FIELDS - DO NOT PARK AT FIELDS. PARK IN PARKING LOT OR GOTO THE BEACH. We can not have parents on sidelines gathering at all.
- All Players MUST wear a mask walking to and from the field, and while waiting for the time slot. Players may remove their mask if they choose only during the session
- All Players MUST use their OWN equipment at all times. They may not share sticks, gloves, or helmets.
- Bring your own water.
- Players and Coaches MUST DO THEIR BEST to maintain 6-ft of distance throughout the session. The Rhode Island DHS does not require social distancing within stable groups. THE FENCE POSTS ARE ABOUT 6 FT APART.
- There will be absolutely NO contact during a session. Players MUST avoid high fives, chest bumps, etc...
- Any player who is feeling sick during or prior to a session should NOT attend and may reschedule 14 days later
Pennfield is a great host and the facilities are nice and I do not want to lose that relationship
Please note we start at 515pm.